Lets get a current salary thread going for 09/10 - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 20, '09 by taplpn08Southeast Michigan
$21.95 3p to 11p plus benifits
- Dec 21, '09 by CNA2dayWell I am not an RN yet still a CNA
However as a CNA I make $9.30
Evening diff .50 more
Weekends 1.50 more/hour
I also know of a recent grad with her BSN RN that was hired on a LPN Req as it was the only way for her to get into the hospital. She is making $17 an hour.
- Dec 21, '09 by TXgirlRNNew grad LVN San Antonio Tx start pay $14.00/hr med/surg hospital
4 years experience $15.65....of course $1 more nights/weekends diff
While my friends were making lots more in Nursing Homes (18-21) I stuck it out for the experience.
While in RN school I went pool and received $20.00/hr as LVN in med/surg.
New ADN RN grad applying and hoping my years of awful pay will pay off for my hospital experience!!
- Dec 21, '09 by nurseneciLancaster, PA
18.30/full time with benefits
22.75/PRN no benefits
- Dec 22, '09 by amjowensAnn Arbor, MI. Assisted Living.
Full-time with benefits, day and evening shifts, 6mo. experience $18/hour.
- Dec 22, '09 by TXLVN05Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
4 1/2 years experience as an LVN
Currently completing ASN degree
Made 23.50 hr as 1st shift charge nurse in LTC
27.00 hr as Medicare Case Mgr/Care Plan Coordinator
- Jan 4, '10 by niceguytxNorth, rural TX
LVN: 16/hr, no insurance premiums, lots of state/federal holiday pay