Lets get a current salary thread going for 09/10 - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 7, '09 by TheCommuterDallas-Fort Worth area of Texas
Almost 4 years of experience as an LVN
$26 hourly at a nursing home that is in deep trouble with the state
- Dec 7, '09 by sunnycalifRNSan Francisco Bay area, ICU
starting salary for new grad: $32/hr (before you ask, No, not hiring)
4 yrs experience with rapid advancement: $50/hrLast edit by sunnycalifRN on Dec 7, '09 : Reason: oops, sorry. no LVN/LPN. I'm RN. delete post please
- Dec 7, '09 by momtojoshNY state rural area work in an IRA house for 12 medically frail mentally challenged...16/hr,with awsome state benefits..this is the highest paying LPN job you can find around my area....hospitals start you out at 12....
- Dec 7, '09 by DaniLPN2RNTampa Bay Area
Started Working 05/09
Base Rate: $17.50
W/ Shift Diff W/E 7-3: $18.50
W. Shift Diff W/E 3-11: 19.50
I work weekends only 7a-7p and have a strange shift differential b/c the facility is set up for 8 hours shifts. It's also a Baylor position, so I work 24 hours but get paid for 32. When you factor in my shift diff plus baylor it comes out to $25/hr.
- Dec 7, '09 by niteowlrn29south carolina one year on my floor
19.23 base 7p-7a
1.00 more for permanent nights
1.50 more an hour from 7-11p
2.00 more an hour from 11-7a
5.00 more an hour on weekends
- Dec 8, '09 by bugvw70Minneapolis, LTC
1 1/2 yrs experience
17.03/hr plus $1/hr evening or $2/hr overnite, extra .40 for weekend shifts
- Dec 9, '09 by LexxieSouth central PA
Nearly 5 years experience as an LPN
$15/hr in an Urgent Care Center
- Dec 9, '09 by Manatee111$24.05/hour, 1 1/2 experience telemetry, Chicago, IL suburb
- Dec 9, '09 by chelynnKalispell MT
1 year experience
$3/ hr noc differential ( after 7 pm)
Excellent BenefitsLast edit by chelynn on Dec 9, '09 : Reason: Add asn
- Dec 12, '09 by annlewisSaratoga Springs, NY A new LPN graduate for a hospital job starts around 13.00/hr...but few available.
A new grad at a nursing home starts at 14.00 up to 17.00/hr depending on type of shift or whether per diem with decent benefits.
A new grad at a Family practice starts at 15.00/hr with great benefits