I got the job you guys-in L&D! - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 22, '05 by sarahsmileYEAH!!!! Congrats to you. I will be starting school to be a LVN next year and L & D where I want to be as well. It does give all of us hope that they do hire LVN's in that unit. Best wishes to you. Please let us know how you like your new job!!
- Apr 22, '05 by nursescarit is at Uva hospital in Charlottesville. where are you>
- Apr 23, '05 by SnipbI am in Fredericksburg i hope to work at Mary Washington one day.
- Apr 25, '05 by sarahsmileQuote from nursescarI live in Long Beach, CA. I called the hospital near me and talked with the director of L & D and she said the low range of pay for a LVN is $ 14.55 which is very low for So. California. So I might have to look for other work options as an LVN. I just think I would love working in labor and delivery. We will just have to see. -Sarahit is at Uva hospital in Charlottesville. where are you>
- Apr 25, '05 by SmilingBluEyescongratulations to you...you are indeed lucky to be in L and D as an LPN. I hope you do enjoy it, immensely!
- Apr 26, '05 by nursescarQuote from SmilingBluEyesToday I go to employee health to get started......... :hatparty:congratulations to you...you are indeed lucky to be in L and D as an LPN. I hope you do enjoy it, immensely!
- Apr 26, '05 by SmilingBluEyesgood luck, join us at the OB/GYN nursing boards if you have any questions, needs, vents, or anything at all you need. Glad to mentor a new L/D nurse any day.
- Apr 29, '05 by nervousnurseCongratulations! It is great to hear this, because where I live, I am having a difficult time getting hired at *most* hospitals, and I have 7 years being a "float" nurse where I worked EVERY floor of the hospital from med-surg to NICU---but they just aren't hiring LPNs....... So---I am really happy for you--especially to get in L&D as an LPN......Awesome!!!!