Our Lady of the Lake College Accelerated BSN Spring 2014Register Today!
- by cadyssa Aug 12Hello to All Potential or Current OLOL Students
Have you applied to OLOL for the Spring 2014 semester? If so, which program? Have you been accepted, yet? Are you from the Baton Rouge area? What are you plans for housing if you're not from the area?
If you are already attending OLOL, are all of the clinicals done at OLOL medical center?
- 1,293 Views
- Aug 27 by RNAspirationsHi,
I have applied for the ABSN program Spring 2014, and no I haven't heard anything back. Have you? I am not from BR and will need to look into housing if I am accepted. Hopefully I can find a decent student apartment ad some roommates. That will be a really expensive 18 months for me, I'll probably need a loan.
- Sep 16 by cadyssaHey:
I called maybe a week or so ago and spoke to someone within the nursing department about the acceptance letters. The committee had still not had met up at the time when I placed the call. I was told that they should meet mid September and the letters should go out sometime in October. I really hope I get accepted. I started looking at housing options in the area because I am not from there either.
- Sep 17 by sheika826Hey you guys! Almost finished with pre-reqs or are they completed already? This is my first semester at OLOL & I'm hoping everything goes according to planned!
- Sep 20 by sheika826@RNAspirations I'm not in the program...I applied for the Spring14 as well. Just waiting to hear from the school now. I'm also finishing up my last pre-reqs. After this semester I will have nothing left to complete but nursing classes
- Oct 25 by cadyssa@Jaguars2004 .. no luck.. I will not be attending OLOL. I didn't get accepted.