LPN pay ratesRegister Today!
- by cmgLPN09 Mar 22, '10Hey can anyone post some LPN pay rates? curious to know so i can request salary on my resume. Also, did anyone get hired at a hospital as a new LPN grad? thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=463791©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,349 Views
- Mar 26, '10 by lizzy1982msI am a new LPN grad in the process of endorsing my license to Louisiana. I have had one interview, with a clinic at Ochsner, the pay rate was $12-13!
- Mar 27, '10 by cmgLPN09I also did an interview with ochsner and was hired. The pay rate is that at the hospital but if you work nights the diff is added and brings that base pay up. So I chose to do 12 hr nights. I'm excited to be able to work on a hospital unit and begin my nursing journey. Will keep posted to how it goes. My friend though makes 18/ hr at a doctors office very lucky but she also friends of the family
- Mar 29, '10 by LouisianaLPN2RNAnyone else got anymore info on starting pay for LPNs in B.r and N.o? 12-13 seems SO low.
- May 4, '10 by kp124In BR 12-13 is what you'll expect in the hospital. For nursing homes some start off 15-16. I make 19/hr as PRN in nursing homes.
- May 5, '10 by Hospice Nurse LPNI make $21/hr base in hospice. If you want to do hospice, you'll need at least 2 yrs. experience with med/surg.
- May 20, '10 by GeauxNursingwow 12-13 is low! anyone in dialysis?