Charity SON Spring 2014
- 0Jul 2, '13 by SkillzHi! I noticed that there were a few people around the forums that were going to apply to Charity for spring of 2014. I was wondering if Charity would accept a HESI score that I took for LSU? LSU was my first choice and now it's Charity. I still plan on getting a BSN, but I'd like to get working as soon as possible. Any advice on the HESI score? I plan on giving them a call, but I'm not exactly sure who I should speak with---or if I can get anyone on the phone.
- 22,532 Views
- 0Jul 10, '13 by jng7741I'm not really sure. I don't see why it should be any different since they state you can only take it twice in a lifetime! I wish I had the answer for you. I have also been calling the school with no luck--guess they were very busy with sending out fall acceptance letters. Who knows? Good luck though!
- 0Aug 2, '13 by Naeema_rnhopefulI live in gretna , la ..I know what you mean I think about it constantly...especially since this is my second time applying. 75 was enough to get in the fall and I am praying that it is enough for the fall. The trend in the past h
as been that the spring semster's profile score has been lower sooo keeping my fingers crossed. What is your profile score and is this your first time applying ?
- 0Aug 2, '13 by jng7741I'm in marrero! Hoping to make acquaintances for carpools/study groups or whatever else if I get in for spring time. This is my first time-so the nerves are really bad! I have a profile score of 70 :/ I hope I make the cutoff. I have been stressing like crazy about cutoffs, gpa's, hesi scores, etc..lol but I guess if I dot make it I will have more time for improvement!
- 0Aug 10, '13 by JaimevalentinHi ladies, I'm also applying for Spring 2014. I was wondering, was there a critical thinking portion of the hesi required? I took the hesi at the Metairie location and there was no critical thinking. However, the dcc website does list it as a requirement. I'm super nervous now
- 0Aug 10, '13 by witeoutQuote from JaimevalentinI know that you take the HESI for LSU at the Metairie location but aren't you suppose to take the HESI for Charity at the City Park or West Bank campus? Unless that has changed since the HESI I took in 2011.Hi ladies, I'm also applying for Spring 2014. I was wondering, was there a critical thinking portion of the hesi required? I took the hesi at the Metairie location and there was no critical thinking. However, the dcc website does list it as a requirement. I'm super nervous now
- 0Aug 10, '13 by Naeema_rnhopefulI don't think you should have an issue. When I applied for the fall 2013 I took the hesi in Metairie and I had Chemistry added to my test and it was still accepted. Did you send it in the mail? I would speak to someone personally on Monday if I were you. I hope that it works out for you. What is your profile score?