Charity SON Spring 2014 - Page 10Register Today!
- Sep 23 by budderflizeI could only see three under that name... your old profile, someone who lives in Oklahoma, and someone from Maryland. Check your Privacy settings on "Who can contact me?" or "Who can send you friend requests?" If it is not set on "everyone" I won't be able to find you.
- Sep 24 by Isabelle49Study hard and never ever cross any of your instructors!
So happy for all of you. Brought back memories of when I received my acceptance letter, 1983! The program was not the AD program, but a diploma program and lasted 3 years (9 months per year). I have some really special memories of that time. Bless you all!Last edit by Isabelle49 on Sep 24
- @ab87 I also had trouble finding you. I think I added the old profile. Anyone else going to the Thursday session from 3-5 ?
- Sep 24 by SkillzDoes anyone know what the approx. tuition will be for spring 2014?
- Sep 24 by SkillzMy settings were set to friends of friends but I changed it, should be easier to find. My current city is Harvey, LA and my profile pic is Me and my boyfriend, he has on a black saints jersey.
- Sep 24 by budderflizehttp://www.dcc.edu/campus/charity/rnprog/tuitionnfees/index.html
There are links for all the semesters including approximate cost after acceptance into the program. I don't know when it was last updated though...
- Sep 24 by Naeema_rnhopefulWe can't just make the Charity SON Spring 2014 page on facebook and look it up and be add. Because trying to find each other on facebook is a little troublesome...lol