KY nurses and students STAND UP. What part of KY are you from. - Page 6Register Today!
- Sep 27, '08 by SixFiveDidn't think I was going to find another Bowling Green person!
I'm from Bowling Green and a graduate of Western Kentucky University. Go Tops!
- Sep 27, '08 by neurorn6Hi to another BG resident. So, which hospital?
- Sep 27, '08 by truernMay I play??
Born in Paintsville....raised in Wayland...have lived in NC for, oh, 40+ years.
Still love those mountains!!!
- Oct 5, '08 by graceofoneA native Kentuckian here...orginally from Georgetown. Graduated from KSU in 2006 and moved to Florida thanks to the Air Force (husband) and graduated with my BSN from the University of West Florida in May 2008. I work oncology and love it! Hoping to start my master's soon at the University of South Alabama and longing to be back in the bluegrass!!!:heartbeat
- Oct 16, '08 by SnowiiI'm from Northern KY, but I'm in Lexington. I graduated UK this past May with a bachelors in Psychology but I'm back at UK to get my Second Degree BSN which should be done in Spring 2011 WOO HOO!
- Oct 24, '08 by NurseCardHey, graceofone! Another KSU grad here! I graduated in 2003; have yet to get my BSN though...
- Nov 3, '08 by kylovenursehello everybody i have been an lpn since 06, graduated from kctcs and i will be returning in jan 09 to complete my rn. i currently live in lexington and was working at cbh 4n until i came to the va. hope to get into er medicine and become a s.a.n.e nurse as soon as i graduate. wish you all well.
- Nov 8, '08 by AmberLampsHi!
I'm from Florence, KY. I'm new to the site.
I'm looking for any advice or opinions on schools in the NKY/cincinnati area that have a good RN program (2year).
- Nov 8, '08 by WildcatFanRNI think I posted before awhile back, but here it is again :spin:
I'm from Radcliff, KY right outside Ft. Knox. Went to Galen for both my LPN and my RN. Just graduated in May, took and passed boards Oct 29th. I've been accepted into UK's RN-BSN program, just don't know if I'll actually be able to go
That's me in a nutshell. Oh, I went to KSU right after I got my LPN. Unfortunately they didn't have the LPN-RN program yet.
- Nov 16, '08 by ORTech2RNI'm living in London, grew up in Louisville. I will be starting the first semester of EKU's ADN program in eight weeks.