Jefferson Community College Online LPN to RNRegister Today!
- by Juryizout Jun 17, '12
Just wondering if anyone had done the Jefferson Community College online program going from LPN to RN? If you are in it, or have done it, please comment below and give me your honest thoughts about the program, requirements, etc. It would help me very much in deciding if that's where I am going after I graduate BCTC's LPN program.
Thanks in advance!
- 2,438 Views
- Jun 17, '12 by scrubwearerI'm curious as well. I sent them all my info and called and emailed because I had a few questions and I never heard from them.
- Aug 3, '12 by twobluestarmomDitto. I'm hoping someone will come forward. I am interested in the "learn on demand" program. I live in Texas and want to know how the clinicals are structured. If they are spread out, it will be doable for me.
- Aug 25, '12 by squidbilliesbump. Also wondering.
- Jun 15 by NsgluvitI know this is a late post, but did anyone find out how clinically are structured if you are out state. Also, how was the online LPN to ADN in terms of being difficult or doable. Thanks in advance for any responses.
- Sep 26 by mmjacks18I know that this is also a very late post, but here it is for anyone interested. I am heavily considering this program and called and got some information yesterday. Unfortunately, there are a couple of labs that you actually take at the JCTC campus so it would not work for someone out of state per se. They have their own clinical locations in a couple areas of Kentucky, which is where you do your clinicals. If you're like me and live in KY, it could be very doable. But they made no mention of it being possible to do from too great of a distance. Hope this helps for anyone wondering.