BCTC (Lawrenceburg Campus)Register Today!
- by Ash13 Jan 6, '12I am applying for the Fall 2012 RN program at the Lawrenceburg campus. Is there anyone on here who attends this school? I was hoping I could get some information... anything is helpful.
- 2,060 Views
- Jan 10, '12 by NurseCardNo, but I live in Lawrenceburg, if I can be of any help in that regard. Sorry I'm not of more help.
- Jan 11, '12 by meghenI go to that campus. I'm applying for Fall 2012 there, too.
- Jan 11, '12 by Ash13Ok, that's great. Keep in touch... if either of us hear anything maybe we could let each other know. Have you applied yet?
- Jan 14, '12 by meghenI just turned my packet in yesterday and I am trying not to worry about it! It is a bit nerve racking! The competition is so high, it is crazy!
- Jan 14, '12 by Ash13I know! I turned my packet in Monday. I think the competition is ridiculous. I think my chances are okay because I scored well on my ACT and NLN. But, I went to another college years ago and dropped out resulting in a low GPA. I have a good GPA at bctc now though. I filled out a GPA recalculation form but I am nervous that they haven't gotten it. Do you know anything about how to find out if they have recieved the form? I checked mybin... it shows they recieved the packet but, it says nothing about the recalc. form.
Maybe I worry too much...
- Jan 18, '12 by meghenI filled out a GPA recalc as well, but I am not sure how to check it. I filled mine out a while ago.
My NLN score was borderline, and I just hope my GPA gets me in, but I guess whatever will be will be!
I guess we shouldn't worry now, we just have to wait and see and hope for the best!
I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you this fall, Ash. Keep in touch here and let me know when you find out anything!!
- Jan 19, '12 by Ash13Good luck to you as well! I will keep in touch.
- Mar 29, '12 by meghenwell, down to the last week, I hope we hear something soon!
- Jun 4 by LEAFjrI'm transferring from EKU to BCTC this coming Fall 2013. I was in the BSN foundation classes at Eastern and HATED it! I live in Danville and am hoping to take the Nurse Aid class next fall at BCTC Danville Campus and then apply to the ADN program in Lawrenceberg.
Question--does your ACT score matter when applying to BCTC's ADN program? I've been out of high school three years and would hate to have to re-take the ACT--I had enough trouble with it three years ago when I scored a 19! Also, is the NLN PAX-RN difficult? I plan on buying the book and CD-ROM to study for it. My GPA at EKU was 2.87 (but that was just because of the BSN classes, my pre-req and gen ed grades were good.) Hopefully the program isn't as competitive as EKU's programs.