EduKan - Page 11Register Today!
- Apr 14, '12 by brashyHow are the Micro or A&P II delivered? I looked through the syllabus for some of them and it said there where no books to buy, as it was all included on the CDROM/DVDROM. Is that true???
- Apr 15, '12 by SurrenderDorothyQuote from brashyI am not sure about A&P because when I took it 4-5 years ago there was a book that you needed to purchase that came with a CD-ROM.How are the Micro or A&P II delivered? I looked through the syllabus for some of them and it said there where no books to buy, as it was all included on the CDROM/DVDROM. Is that true???
Microbiology has a book that is embedded within the course and a lab program you download and use from your computer.
I have taken a ton of EduKan classes and would highly recommend them if you are used to an online format.
- Apr 16, '12 by brashyThanks Surrender. I think they may have embedded the A&P book as well. At least that what it looks like to me.
- Apr 16, '12 by SurrenderDorothyThe embedded books can be a pain. I like having a hard copy of a book in order to study while I am not in front of the computer. I have no idea why more and more EduKan classes are doing this. You pay an additional $115 for Micro for use of the embedded book which is ridiculous. I ended up printing off all of the chapters just to I could bring it with me somewhere to study and went through a ton of printer cartridges doing it -- It is well worth the trouble though. Still, I'd rather purchase a book and own it forever, or buy it cheap from Amazon and then resell it on Amazon.
- Sep 8, '12 by Theone40Does anyone know the difference between edukan A&P bl276, bl277 and bl280? which one has lab ? also what book is used for the couse ? (title, author) ?
I took Micro with progessor W**** and he was great ...
ThanksLast edit by Theone40 on Sep 8, '12 : Reason: edit