I'm new to this forum and would like to know about Accelerated BSN Program for International Students.
Here is my current situation:
- I'm on Dependent Visa - hence no SSN (School provides a student visa upon admission) . So, I can't work in healthcare settings (background verification impossible).
- Have MS degree in non-nursing field. Transcripts evaluated by WES.
- Completed all the prerequisite (anatomy, physiology, statistics, microbiology, nutrition, psychology etc.) courses for Accl-BSN from Community College.
- Have voluntary work experience in non-healthcare fields
Would like to know the following:
- Am I eligible to apply in Accelerated BSN program?
- Which colleges are recommended and accept international students?
- Is there any other way to pursue a nursing career in US?