returning to Alberta this yearRegister Today!
- by itsmejuli Jan 13, '11I finally made up my mind to return to Canada from the US. This past holiday season was tough on me, it was my first alone since my sons had already relocated to Edmonton. I am so proud of them, they are both working and happy.
I've applied to the Alberta College of LPNs and today a real estate agent is coming over to list my house. Its all exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. Who knows how long my house will take to sell nor when I will write the CPNRE. Things will fall into place so I'm not going to fret about any of it.
I've decided to return to Edmonton, its my Canadian home base and where most of my family is.
Wish me luck!
- 800 Views
- Jan 13, '11 by Silverdragon102Good luck on your move and getting everything sorted
- Jan 14, '11 by flyingchangeWelcome home & bring a shovel.... you'll need it right now
- Jan 18, '11 by Trishrpn80Good luck and hope your move back home goes without a hitch ( or as few as possible)
- Jan 20, '11 by itsmejuliA week ago when I wrote this I was sitting in Florida about to put my house for sale.
Today, I'm sitting in a motel room in Calgary with an "offer to purchase" for my house.
I had to fly up here on Tuesday because my father had an MI. He's in CCU and is doing well.
Life is full of surprises. Looks like I may wind up in Calgary in March.
- Jan 20, '11 by CuriousStudent1108I'm sorry to hear about your dad's MI but glad to hear things look like they'll work out for the move. Good luck!