Nclex online registration...Register Today!
- by megamanzx_van Jun 13, '08Im a newbie here and from the philippines. I would like to register to nclex online but I dont have credit card. I only have the banco de oro atm debit card with the mastercard logo in philippine pesos account, im wondering if I can use this to register at pearsonvue. Im waiting for you replies. Thanks!
- Jun 14, '08 by Silverdragon102Welcome
You are not registering for NCLEX but application to be a RN in the US and I hope you have applied to a BON/BRN and have eligibility to sit the exam. If not then I suggest you check out the forum especially the sticky called Primer to working in the US. Pearsonvue account is valid only for 12 months and if you have not received eligibility you can run out of time. Processing time for a International nurse can take anything from 4 months upwards and if there are any problems with your transcripts or documents go missing in the post you will have to pay again if account expires. Would also suggest a read on retrogression as currently looking at a few years
- Jun 14, '08 by ghillbertYou actually are registering for NCLEX if you're opening an account with Pearson Vue.
- Jun 14, '08 by dave787you cant use your BDO debit card. if you want t register you can have others credit card of you can use a bank draft.
- Please R
- PLEASE READ THE THREADS ABOUT THE RETROGRESSION IN THE USA BEFORE PAYING FOR ANYTHING! There are NO available visas right now (AND the near future and, yes, that means YEARS ) for nurses coming from the Philippines or other countries. PLEASE dont throw your hard-earned money away. Beware of people who promises you " everything", most of the time they are just out to get you, or worse, just ignorant charlatans trying to sound intelligent. You're best bets to get out of the country would be to research New Zealand, Australia and maybe even Canadian nursing opportunities. AGAIN READ THE FACTS ON THE THREADS ABOUT RETROGRESSION.Last edit by gambttm4u on Jun 15, '08
- PLEASE DONT PAY ANYTHING UNTIL YOU READ THE THREADS ON RETROGRESSION! There are NO available visas right now and the near future(and yes, that means YEARS) for nurses coming from the Philippines or other countries. PLEASE dont throw you're hard-earned money away and beware of people who promises you "EVERYTHING". Most of the time, they're out to get you, or worse, just ignorant charlatans trying to sound intelligent. If you really want to migrate out of the Philippines, research New Zealand, Australian and even Canadian nursing opportunites. AGAIN, READ THE FACTS ABOUT RETROGRESSION ON THE THREADS. It would save you a lot of sweat and tears.
- Jun 15, '08 by suzanne4One has to actually take and pass the licensing exam before they can ever start the petitioning process and get in-line for a visa, or a chance at one.
But that is not a reason to tell everyone not to write the exam, it is their choice as to what to do. And yes, experience is always going to make it easier for them to have a chance at a visa.
- Sep 15, '08 by fritzstickerso is it okay to pay using the bdo debit card?? has anyone tried paying using the bdo debit card??
- Sep 15, '08 by fritzstickerso is it okay to pay using the bdo debit card?? has anyone tried paying using the banco de oro atm debit card with the mastercard logo in philippine pesos account??