Hi! I hope you can help me with this.
I have submitted an application to NM BON some 3 months back because I heard they process applications the fastest there. However up until today, I have not received confirmation that they received any of my papers. My question is, do I need to register at pearsonvue first before I can determine status of my application and acquire ATT from BON, or do I need to wait for NM BON to give me the go signal before I can register at pearsonvue?
Until now I have not received news from NM BON that they received any of my documents which they require from applicants. I am starting to become a bit anxious that perhaps there is something I am not doing right?
I would like to express my thanks in advance to all those who can take time to read this thread.
Feb 28, '07
Thank you so much for the advice Ms. Suzanne.
I'll ask the bank whether the check issued NM BON has already been encashed.
I have e-mailed NM BON inquiring the status of my application but have yet to receive any reply. In my previous calls to NM BON, I was always redirected to an answering machine and the messages I left went unanswered even though I left them my e-mail address and my phone number, which is why I'm a bit hesitant to call them again.
I am concerned that perhaps they have found me ineligible for licensure and I am waiting for nothing because I do not know status of my application.
If an application is approved or denied by a BON, will the applicant be informed by the BON about it?
Last edit by aspen2010 on Feb 28, '07