Cheapest NCLEX Review Center in Manila? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 20, '09 by boot_unitQuote from ♥ ChocoKat ♥what is URC? where it is located? pls PM me the info thnks:typinghi there noot_unit. i also have the same problem. anyway, last week i called up URC and their fee is 12K, 50% dp upon registration.
i called RUN they charged 15,000 for 2 months review everyday schedule
and East West 18,000 2 mos. weekends only:wink2:
- Jan 20, '09 by cookiss777I heard that St. Louis NCLEX review would cost you P15k. And Millenium PRN would cost about P15k also. Kaplan would cost P23k for 3 months. But I suggest you take Kaplan.
- Jan 22, '09 by nsg101if i remember correctly, urc charges 18,000 for comprehensive review. that's 20 days monday-friday 9-6 plus another 6,000 for 10 days of final coaching. it's in guadalupe if i'm not mistaken.
- Aug 25, '09 by MikesbabyMerge-URC 12k for 20days Comprehensive Review for NCLEX and 5k for 10days Intensive final coaching.
- Aug 25, '09 by kooleatTry to inquire from SRG (beside PRC), I think before it was 15k for a 4 month everyday review. I reviewed with Miami, it was the cheapest during that time at 11k but I'm not really sure how much they charge now.
I suggest that whichever review center you choose, you have to do your share.. you have to really read and understand it will definitely help you hurdle your NCLEX. Goodluck!
- Aug 25, '09 by nursie_arahow about pentagon and gapuz...how much is the review? :rcgtku:
- Aug 25, '09 by spongebob6286do you know affordable review centers yet offer quality teaching?
- Aug 26, '09 by HushdawgBargain hunting for your career is a bad move.
Remember that only 45% of all NCLEX takers from the Philippines pass; that is partly to do with the delay that nurses here have between graduation and being able to take NCLEX but it is also because of the fact that nurses need a sort of bridging course between what the Philippine nursing schools teach and what is expected for a nurse to know in NCLEX.
Make sure your instructors have REAL experience in the USA as nurses.
Make sure the source material is US based.
Make sure you are not a dot in a massive crowd.
Watch out for gimmicks.
SRG waves a big flag, but I have not seen anything from them that is impressive.
Other review centers like Allgen and Rachell Allen are on the upper end of the price scale (between P20 and P25 thousand) but they have unlimited repeat of live lectures and limited class sizes to ensure that you really get all the information straight. Additionally the source material used comes from the USA and is validated by US nurse educators.
Those are the criteria I look for when I refer nurses directly to review centers.
Do the research, look deeper than the advertising glitz.
CENE is a fantastic nurse review school yet they spend practically no money on advertising, they are all UP graduates and USRNs teaching the NCLEX course and they have developed course programs for other schools and review centers.
Look for quality to make sure that you get your career off right, don't just look for the lightest one on your pocketbook.