Breakroom Politics, Parenting, or Weight Loss Article ContestRegister Today!
This is a Contest on Breakroom Politics, Parenting, or Weight Loss Article Contest in Information Center ... we are looking for articles about politics, parenting, or weight loss. your article can encompass ...by brian Admin Apr 13, '12we are looking for articles about politics, parenting, or weight loss. your article can encompass your daily work, past experience, point-of-view, education, study tips, etc.
only articles submitted in us politics, parenting / family center, or weight loss will be considered for this contest.
allnurses-breakroom.com is available to discuss off-topic subjects such as family, politics, entertainment, and much more.
4 1st place winners will be chosen with a total cash value of $400 awarded.
prize: $100 each
contest ends july 1st. winners will be announced first week of july.
- article tone and content must comply with our contest rules and tos.
- articles must have a minimum of 400 words.
- articles must be submitted between april 1st - june 30th.
- no plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc...
- you grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in books, etc. you will be notified and credited if published.
- keep personal formatting choices such as text color and font choices to a minimum - use only for headings.
note: you may submit multiple articles. we would love to read a few political articles.
allnurses.com article contest on end-of-life or career changes...Last edit by Joe V on May 2, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=697108©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,224 Views
- Apr 14, '12 by DixieleeHow do you submit an article? I just wrote a "letter" reflecting my weight loss process for a friend who wanted to know how I had recently done it. I don't know if that would qualify for what you are seeking, but it is a reflection on my own journey toward better health.
- Apr 14, '12 by sharpeimomthanks for the information!
very quick story since it's an election year...
i had only voted in one november election since you had to be 21 (waaaaay back then) to vote in the primary, and moved. i made
sure i had registered to vote in my new state and was the first in line on election day. i confidently strode down the line of voting
machines until i came to my assigned number.
problem! the voting machine was different and i could not figure out how it worked! i stuck my head outside the curtain
and asked for help and this sweet little old lady called back, "it's ok darlin', just pull the straight republican lever and you'll be
- Apr 14, '12 by caliotter3Now that lady was wise! Of course, she would have been wise had she said to pull the straight Democrat lever too!
- Apr 14, '12 by sharpeimomthe token democrat in a family of diehard republicans!
- Apr 15, '12 by Joe VQuote from Dixieleethat would be perfect (make sure you add it to the Weight Loss section)How do you submit an article? I just wrote a "letter" reflecting my weight loss process for a friend who wanted to know how I had recently done it. I don't know if that would qualify for what you are seeking, but it is a reflection on my own journey toward better health.
How To Submit an Article
- May 30, '12 by Joe VReminder: 1 month left to submit articles before we select the winning entries