Purdue Calumet online BSNRegister Today!
- by woodsyny Dec 25, '12Anybody in this program and if so can you give a little info on the program pros and cons and how do you like it and how 'doable' it is
- Jan 18 by kvargas69I am also interested in hearing more about this program as well. woodsyny - have you applied there?
- Jan 22 by woodsynyYes I have and was accepted but really want some input before I commit
- Jan 23 by ArtisticNurseWeird. I was just looking into their MSN program before I read your thread!
- Jul 16 by bugsrnCan anyone give me some input regarding Purdue's RN-BSN program??? I have been accepted too but also want more information before I commit.
- Jul 16 by bugsrnDid you end up going to the Purdue Calumet program??? If so how is it.
- Oct 24 by trauma_icu_rnWhat other programs have you checked out?Last edit by trauma_icu_rn on Oct 24 : Reason: incorrect
- Oct 26 by 2011_RNI am currently in Purdue's RN to BS program. I'm about halfway into it. Its 15 months long, with 5 week courses. You get one week off between courses.
I like that everything is online. Basically each class you have to do discussion boards each week, and write a paper or two. Its not too bad.
If you're good at writing papers, it should be easier for you. I hate writing so the writing assignments take up more of my time.
Its 325 a credit hour... Overall about 12-13 thousand... Depending on how many non-nursing courses you need