New LPN/RN Pay RateRegister Today!
- by ArtisticNurse Jan 3I would like to start a new thread on this for comparison. The last one was started 3-4 years ago.
AREA: Northern IN
FIELD: Long Term Care
NATURE OF JOB: PRN - RN
BASE RATE: $18.99/hr
SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL: 0.50c (evening and night)
OVERTIME: time and a half
- Jan 6 by ArtisticNurseQuote from nurseywifeymommy1New grad Northern IL LPN & RN
LTC Lpn 20.00 RN 24.00
Shift dif .50 p/h, holidays double time
OT time & 1/2Quote from RadnursewannabeI guess that LTC institution that I quoted pays under the average, huh? I tried asking if it's negotiable but they responded that it's a fixed rate.My friend is a 1 yr LPN at a LTC in Indianapolis and they started her off at 21
- Jan 17 by ArtisticNurseAREA: Northern IN
FIELD: Critical Care
NATURE OF JOB: FT - RN Intern
BASE RATE: $20.84/hr
SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL: $1.95 (evening)
SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL: $2.35 (night)
Benefits include: tuition reimbursement, scholarship, etc.
- Jan 19 by SnowboardRNFrom my experience: (All RN)
AREA: Northern IN
Base rate: 18.25 for FT, 23.00 for PRN
And at a local hospital, they start nurses out around $17 (some lower, some higher) and the pay increases for PRN based on a tier schedule. So $8 more an hour if a PRN works 3 shifts per two week schedule, or $10 more an hour for 4 shifts per a 2 week schedule.
- Jan 20 by libran1984Community health Indianapolis does this:
For new graduates working non resource & non PRN positions
RN: $22/hr base, $3.75 evening shift diff after 3pm, approximately 15%-20% more for nights after 11pm, and finally 20% more for weekend pay. CLO/weekend option RNs earn the same but make 40% more on weekends instead of 20%
LPN/Medic: 14.69/hr base, $2.50 shift diff after 3pm, $3.25 for nights, 20% more for weekends. No special incentives for weekend options other than the basics
Student Nurse: $13.00 base, with LPN/Medic diffs.
PST/PSP : $9.75/hr. unknown shift diffs
- Jan 20 by bubblejet50Area: omaha, nebraska
Field: developmental disabilities medical support unit (ltc without elderly)
Job: FT RN (new grad with ADN)
Pay rate: $20.25
- Jan 27 by RadnursewannabeI was told by my LPN friend who works at Community that LPNs start off around 17.