New LPN/RN Pay Rate - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 15 by libran1984Ha!
Community starts there LPNs off at $14.35 if ur meaning the hospital
But at least they still hire LPNs regularly
- Feb 24 by thenursemandyNorth-East Indiana
Brand New RN in LTC, $19-$21/hr
- Feb 25 by charris61Where I work they hire RNs at $30 an hour. It's LTC.
- Feb 27 by SnowboardRNNE Indiana hospital
Base rate RN no hospital experience 18.16
1.61 differential for evenings, and then plus that for nights
- Mar 28 by ArtisticNurseAREA: Northern IN
FIELD: Progressive Care
NATURE OF JOB: FT - RN
BASE RATE: $26/hr
SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL: $2.00
- Mar 31 by csoultzLower North East.
Started at 15/hr
Now I make 15.45/hr after about a year
Paid holidays off or double time if worked.
Time 1/2 over time.
Vacation days, but no sick days.
I work in assisted living.
- Mar 31 by csoultzOh thats for LPN pay btw
- Apr 3 by libran1984Correction to Radnurse's post - LPNs in the community health Indianapolis (CHI), which includes south, east, and north, start off at $14.35/hr as of last year with no past hospital LPN experience. (Westview and Anderson are on different pay rolls)
RN's start off at $22.50 base (without previous hospital RN experience).Last edit by libran1984 on Apr 3 : Reason: abbreviation correction
- Apr 3 by libran1984oh, lol, i already responded once to this thread... well, now this makes three.
- Apr 10 by ajreelArea: EAST CENTRAL INDIANA
Starting rate: LPNS- $16.50/hr (working 12 hour shifts, the first 8 are 16.50 and the last 4 hours are time & a half, so $24.75) but no overtime because of that.
Holidays are time & a half for the full 12 hrs.
If they call you in, they always pay time & a half or double time
I work in a nursing home on a skilled nursing hall.
I believe the RN's start out at $24.50/hr