Anyone @ Ivy Tech Gary??Register Today!
- by WendiAnnn Aug 25, '08Im new on this and at Ivy Tech. Im doing my pre req's right now. But Im writing because I would like to make friends/study buddies with a few of you nice ppl.
- Sep 2, '08 by evadeniI am an ivy tech student and learning my way aroung allnurses.com. I just started complex med surge, maybe we can help each other as I too am alone in school.
Quote from WendiAnnnIm new on this and at Ivy Tech. Im doing my pre req's right now. But Im writing because I would like to make friends/study buddies with a few of you nice ppl.
- Oct 15, '08 by nursenessa2bQuote from spoiledbrat0627hey, i can totally understand your fear. but all you can do is try. you are always going to run the risk of not getting in and believe me the wait for an acceptance letter from gary is torture but you know that you can apply to both programs (lpn and rn) at the same time. go to the next info session and they will definitely help you.:d you are not alone. i have some friends who are still having issues passing the teas test , so just take one thing at a time. talk to your advisor and they can assist you in coming up with a plan so you feel as if you are working towards your goal instead of just feeling like you will be in school forever.good luck!!im from gary campus~! im doing my pre-reqs right now and trying to figure some things out~! lol...i dont want to apply and not get in! i was thinking bout doing lpn then bridging put people keep telling me its a waiste and just do rn
- Oct 16, '08 by lisa89Hello!
I'm in my second semester of pre-req's. This semester is Math 050 & PSY 101.
Good luck everyone!
- Oct 29, '08 by LeaRNedHi, I just got accepted to the PN program, I am currently taking MTH050 at the EC campus. Where are you taking yours?
- Oct 31, '08 by lisa89Im taking my Algebra math 050 at Ivy Tech Valpo campass, and
PSY 101 at the Gary campass.
After this semester I will be just going to the Valpo campass. The faculty that works at Valpo are much nicer and signing/enrolling for classes at the Valpo was so much easier than Gary!
Congrats in you PN program! Keep us updated!
- May 13, '12 by Aongroup1990Hi, Just pm me we can talk about the nursing program.