- by brian Admin Aug 17, '03Hi everyone! I just thought I'd start the new State forums off with an introduction thread. Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish. Otherwise, feel free to start a new topic if you wish to discuss other topics that are local or state related. Enjoy!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=42230©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 17,359 Views
- Aug 18, '03 by BelindaLPNWow, are those crickets I hear chirping?? LOL
Surely I'm not the only member from Illinois. Maybe the others are smart enough not to admit it.
- Aug 18, '03 by MomNRNBelinda -
I am a nurse from Illinois! You would think there would be more of us considering the population of our state!
Anyone else out there? Hellooooooo!
- Aug 18, '03 by Stormy62Not from Illinois, but currently working here.
- Aug 18, '03 by agentAlmost a student nurse from IL
- Aug 18, '03 by Mrs.YostAnother student nurse from Illinois!
- Aug 18, '03 by jadednurseWoohoo! This is cool! I've been away from the computer for a day or two and come back to find yet another neat thing on this BB. Cool beans Brian!
I too am from Illinois. Chicago to be specific. Anyone else form Chi-town?
Where in Illinois is everyone working/going to school? I've taken some time off, but plan on going back to do agency in a month or two. Enjoying the heat and sun right now!
- Aug 18, '03 by BelindaLPNI live in Southern Illinois. Prefer not to give the exact city, if ya know what I mean....LOL. Worked in LTC for 4 years, but I quit almost 4 weeks ago. Took some time off to spend with my kids but since school starts tomorrow guess I'll be job hunting soon.
- Aug 18, '03 by MomNRNI am not from Chicago, but love to shop there. My sister-in-law lives in the Lincoln Park area, right near DePaul.
It has been awhile (Christmas to be exact) since I had Garrett's popcorn. I love that stuff. Of course, I am now on the Atkins diet, so I couldn't eat it anyway!
I live in the northeast part of the state, and am a school nurse. I started back to work today - bummer! It was a great summer!
- Aug 19, '03 by agentI live in the northwest suburbs of chicago.
Going to go to CLC's program