applying for RN licenseRegister Today!
- by jenya_k Jan 8HI guys! Need your help.
I passed NCLEX in IL and received my passing letter with application to mail for RN license except I lost that paper.
Where can find a copy or request a copy of the RN license application form. ( Already passed nclex).
Thanks so much
- Jan 8 by chrisrn24I would call the state board of nursing.
- Jan 8 by poppycatTry the state website:State of Illinois : Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Jan 8 by KelRN215You didn't have to submit this with your initial application to Pearson Vue? I never filled out any paperwork after I passed the NCLEX... my application to the MA Board of Nursing was submitted with my application to take NCLEX.
- Jan 8 by Esme12moved for best response.....Your best bet would be to contact the board itself.