Let's talk $$ for hospice. (Idea lifted from Agency nursing)Register Today!
- by SuzieVN Apr 6RN or LPN
City or State
$ per visit
$ per other
$ to be on call
- Apr 6 by SuzieVNCorrection- the idea is posted in Home Health Nursing.
- Apr 7 by pfeliksRN
On salary. 65,000 as a case manager
The rare times I am on call:
5.00/hour,45 dollars for a visit, 145 dollars for an admission
0.45 cents a mile
- Apr 7 by SuzieVNWow. That's far more than I expected to see.
- Apr 7 by pkateRNRN in an inpatient unit, not on call. in Ohio. 27 an hour, one dollar shift differential which makes it 28 an hour. I just started last week, came from a rehab facility.
- Apr 7 by Ginger's Mom$65k in Ma is low for an experienced hospice nurse, not a great salary.
- Apr 8 by jeannepaulRN
$2.00an hour to be on call.
- Apr 25 by Stella1688I work full time in CT $35/hour, don't usually have to take on call but anything over 40 hours is time and a half
- Apr 25 by Stella1688Oops I forgot to say I am an RN and mileage is 0.55, but we do have a high cost of living and gas prices
- Apr 25 by lovinlife11Arizona, per diem $34, $.55 per mile.