Home Health RN Pay Per Visit HELPRegister Today!
- by nolanurse504 Dec 6, '12What are other Home Health RNs getting paid "per visit" in Louisiana or surrounding areas? Admits/Recerts/Regular Visits/Mileage....etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=801181©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,580 Views
- Dec 16, '12 by Lauren21bIn Lafayette we get $70 for an OASIS admit, $60 for a non-OASIS admit, $45 for a recert/ROC or OASIS discharge, and $35 for a regular visit, $50 for an IV visit and $55 for a 2 hour IV visit. The weekend rates are $5 more than above. We get paid 42cents a mile.
- Dec 16, '12 by jennle83In central Florida I get $80 for SOC, $60 for ROC, DC, and RECERT, $40 for reg visit and $0.50 per mile,
- Dec 16, '12 by I<3H2OOklahoma
High Tech visits are different. We get $0.49/mile.
- Dec 23, '12 by jenniferahrosenI will be starting PRN in TN and was offered this:Hourly office rate: $24 Pay Per Visit Rates:$35 SNV$66 SOC/ROC$45 FU Do people think fu refers to follow up?