Passed HESI Admission Assessment Exam - My experience/Tips - Page 6Register Today!
- Jun 25 by illusion9376I do still have access to it. Unfortunately, I had passed with a total of 88, and didn't get in. I'm not at a computer right now but pm me. Btw it's a study guide. has extra things the technical study guide missed.
- Jun 28 by MonecaQuote from Abdullahc3There is a website from a San Antonio college that it will give you the words for the vocabulary section. The ones they have are the same from the test, just search hesi review and it will appear. Good luck.I know this post is so old lol, but do you have any study resources you can share with me for the vocab portion of the exam. I have already took the test and i have one more chance to take it, because i failed vocab (math 92% reading 92%, grammar 90%, vocab 74%).
I would really appreciate it if someone has a good resource with a list of vocabulary or something i can study off of because the HESI book and quizlet.com didnt cut it the first time around.
- Aug 12 by tiffaniesCan anyone give advice on the Grammar section of the Hesi. I understand most of the vocab in the book is not on the test so I have studied quizlet as well as the book and feel ok with that. I am good with reading and with all the tips on math I know what to prepare for. But no one has really commented on the Grammar. I would appreciate the advice!
- Aug 14 by anpolidanHi there! Thanks for the post on your opinion on the HESI. I know this is pretty old, but do you remember exactly what kind of questions they focused on in the math portion? I do have the HESI Admission Assessment book and I have been studying a ton in the math portion. ( As math is my weakest subject as well). I take it tomorrow morning and I was wondering if there was any last minute tips you could offer!
- Aug 21 by HeatherWestI have the same exact book. The Physics part at the end seems really hard. I read everything and I'm going to start practicing now. I was wondering if there is any Physics on the test and what should I expect for that section. Any help would be awesome! Please help!
- Aug 21 by Kcoleman1I have taken the hesi test and the math portion focused on adding, subtraction, multiplying, and dividing fractions, ratios, percents.
- Sep 24 by jr94may you also send me the link for the a2 hesi study guide pls, im taking it next week and im super nervous, carrington college told me it might take 4 hours
- Oct 21 by kelsnursingQuote from HeatherWest. Is the hesi require for carrington lvn programs or RN only?I have the same exact book. The Physics part at the end seems really hard. I read everything and I'm going to start practicing now. I was wondering if there is any Physics on the test and what should I expect for that section. Any help would be awesome! Please help!