Any Recent Hesi test takers out there? Maybe in the last week or so etc.... - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 15, '12 by snow_bearI took in in December 2011. The school that I'm taking my prereqs at allows you to take it twice per year, so I signed up for the first round even though I knew I wouldn't have time to study beforehand. I figured it would be a practice run to see where my weaknesses were and retake it in January. I scored a 92%, with my lowest subsection score being an 88% (A&P). It was not a difficult exam at all - just the basics.
Since then, I've reconsidered the program at my current school (because of scheduling conflicts with work) and am applying for a 3-year, part-time program at a hospital-based school. I will be taking the PSB-RN next weekend for that program. Now, that I'm halfway thru A&P II, I hope to do better on that section.
- Mar 16, '12 by limitless-visionsWow thats great snow_bear. I just took my Hesi Wednesday and I made a 84%. my reading was the lowest grade but the school looks at your english composite score and your math and you had to have atleast a 75%. I'm glad I meet those requirements now I have to wait and see if I'm accepted.
- Mar 19, '12 by RN_chickI am taking it tomorrow and i am just soo nervous. those measurement conversions killing me.. ( are there many questions on measurement conversion??
- Mar 19, '12 by limitless-visionsrn_chick there are a few but not enough to fail you. you will do fine.
- Mar 19, '12 by Samantha1751I take mine on Friday but I haven't finished my second A&P class yet so I'm a little nervous about that.
- Mar 21, '12 by RN_chickfinished my test yesterday. Didn't do too good. made C overall. Math and reading was kind of easy HESI book is enough to cover those two modules. But Vocabulary was hard. I had to struggle a bit. HESI book will cover hardly 10% on vocabulary module. Submitted the application... now loooonnng waiting time (
- Mar 21, '12 by limitless-visionsRn_chick I'm sorry to hear that. How long have you studied. I studied the entire book three times up and down. I'm taking it again tommorrow for another school because they take an extra part which is the anatomy. How was the anatomy for you? kind of questions? Heart, organ systems or what?
- Mar 21, '12 by marcoflyersHello HESI taker,
I am glad that you are sharing your experience. I am planning to take the HESI exam, and I am late for the registration for the preparation review. I am nervous too. Could you share me what book I have to buy to prepare for the exam?
How about the English? How is it? This is my weakness- English is my second language. Please give some tips.
- Mar 21, '12 by marcoflyersCongratulations! How many days is the HESI exam? How many courses are covered? About the vocabulary, is that term and definition in the Anatomy. I am Taking Anatomy 1 now, I don't have AP Biology, I took Biological science.The prep class is already full. Can you suggest good book for my HESI exam. Thank you
- Mar 21, '12 by DGraceOn the HESI are you able to bounce around through the test, answering some questions right away and some later, or do you have to answer questions in order?
Thanks so much for any info.