Just Completed My One Year of Probation on the Job!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Just Completed My One Year of Probation on the Job! in Geriatric Nurses / LTC Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... I am writing in to say that I have just completed my first one year of service at a LTC facility....by litlgrn Jan 3I am writing in to say that I have just completed my first one year of service at a LTC facility. It is a difficult job and I made it...after a year of service I am officially in my CSEA union. This means that I am open to all the benefits that they have to offer and the Union will protect me from any serious disasters.<br> I am a single Dad-so it is comforting to know that I am now a part of the permanent staffing there. I have learned so much too. It really is a privilege to work as a nurse... I am a charge nurse and have been given alot of responsibility and feel very proud that I am there.<br> School was very hard and now after working full time I see that I have made it through the gauntlet....Praise God for all His blessings!! This is a true milestone for me and am so grateful!! Thank you!!<br>
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=805707©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,469 Views
- Jan 3 by agldragonRNCongratulations litlgrn!!
- Jan 4 by Blackcat99Congratulations! Glad to hear that you have survived a year at LTC. Glad to hear you also got a "union job" cool.
- Jan 4 by cienurseGood for you-congratulations!! You obviously landed in a good LTC who took the time to let you grow and learn and gave you the tools you needed in order to be successful!!
- Jan 4 by Sweeti738So happy for you! Congrats!! It gives me hope that I can make it too!
- Jan 4 by livefullyCongrats! Good for you!!
- Jan 4 by FutureNurseLCWCongrats! What an amazing accomplishment!
- Jan 5 by violetgirlAwesome! Congrats!!!! Praise God!
- Jan 5 by martinalpngood job share what you learned. it might just help others who also work or intend to work in ltc. what are your expectations for those under your charge?
- Jan 5 by malestunurseNot praise god; praise you! Take the credit.