Help! Cute Visitation Sayings in LTC facility.... - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 2, '11 by Munch"Shhhh...patient/resident healing in progress, this includes sneezing and coughing."
- Dec 2, '11 by cgwrnWe just had a simple sign that said something along the lines... "The flu and cold season is her again, please do not visit if you have one."
The sign I really liked was one we had on front of the desk that said "No parking, tickets will be issued." One nurse handed out fake tickets to residents who sat in front of the desk all the time, it was kinda funny.
- Dec 2, '11 by blueyesueA bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the fact you have to go home now because of it. Hope you feel better soon.
- Dec 2, '11 by shell1977LOL Thank you, guys! This was very helpful.
- Dec 7, '11 by NewLPN11Quote from jme_daisyOoh I wish we had these!!!We have them! "please do not disturb during med administration" - above the med cart. And one while report is in progress
At any rate, our sign says something to the effect of "for the health of our residents, please refrain from visiting if you are ill". Also I think we dont let kids visit when there is a flu outbreak. And we have hand sanatizer by the guestbook
- Dec 30, '11 by SitcomNurseSpread the cure, not the cold! Please stay home if you are sick.
A smile is the only thing we want to spread here! Please stay home if you are sick.
We are only asking you to clean up after one person, yourself. (in the kitchens)