First time, signed "name, RN" - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 11 by OnlybyHisgraceRNCongrats! It feels so good doesn't it. I still get a tingling feeling when signing my name. Proud RN!!!
- Jan 11 by OnlybyHisgraceRNAs matter of fact. When I was in nursing school, I would take a blank piece of paper and practice signing my name LPN and RN. It was my motivation.
- Jan 11 by sarakjpI've been a nurse for 7 months and I still feel like an imposter signing "RN" after my name. Congrats
- Jan 11 by chevyvI've been a RN for about 2.5yrs and still feel proud to sign that RN after my name. One of the best feelings of accomplishment I've ever felt. Yea for you!!!
- Jan 12 by GrnTeaWe all had name pins that said "RN" on them but that part was covered up with adhesive tape and "GN" written in. The day my report came back I tore the tape off in the locker room, put on my scrub dress (we didn't wear tops and pants in those days...and did I really wear a 34-36?) and ran in to my PACU to work...and was put in the isolation room with a patient with some sort of infection, wearing a gown and all....and nobody could see my new RN. ::crushed sigh::
But one of the nurses had caught a glimpse of it and engineered a little celebration for me when I came out for break. Bless you, Ginger Wlody, wherever you are. I will never forget you!
- Jan 12 by dezara66Congrats to you!
- Jan 12 by tewdlesCongratulations!
- Feb 24 by thenursemandyI'm starting my first job as an RN after being an LPN for 9 years. I am going to try really hard not to sign my name, then LPN!!!