Grady Hiring ProcessRegister Today!
- by GaMommy81 Jun 28, '12Hello everyone! I am very blessed to have scored two nursing interviews at Grady. One interview is in the surgical ICU and the other position is in the emergency room. I would be overjoyed to be offered either of the positions as trauma nursing is a passion of mine. Has anyone been through the interview and hiring process at Grady recently that can give me insight as to how quickly the managers bring you in after the interview if they decide to hire you? Any information that can be provided would be greatly appreciated!
- Jun 28, '12 by ms_sgrWow!! I know two externs that started a week later. I have an interview tomorrow in SICU. I hope you get hired, they definitely need some help.
- Jun 28, '12 by GaMommy81Aww that is awesome! I hope you land it too. Let me know how it goes.
- Jul 9, '12 by CrazierThanYouHi guys, I am planning to apply at Grady as well. Are new grad positions specified on their website or can we just apply for the ones that don't say anything about experience?
- Aug 1, '12 by nmama218Quote from GaMommy81What happened with your Grady interviews?Aww that is awesome! I hope you land it too. Let me know how it goes.
- Aug 1, '12 by emilytocYou can apply to any Staff RN position (not senior staff RN). I asked HR if I should write my cover letter to the unit or the new grad program and she said either...
- Aug 1, '12 by prettymicaPlease leave us an update later