Fall Piedmont Hospital Nurse Residency - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 1, '12 by nmama218I sent them an email on Fri July 27th & received a reply July 30th stating that they would be in contact should they wish to set up an interview. I also asked if they would be letting those not chosen know they weren't chosen but that question was remain unanswered.
- Aug 1, '12 by Fish_RNI see they have updated the website for applying for Feb 2013 residency, so I guess the fall one is completed?. Anyone get an interview or "no thank you" email?
- Aug 2, '12 by fposeyI still haven't heard anything :/
- Aug 2, '12 by emilytocNothing from them to me either. I just find it hard to believe that out of the seven of us here, no one got an interview or email stating otherwise? When I applied for their spring 2012 residency I got an email that my application had been forwarded to the manager before they realized I wouldn't take my boards in time to start (oops). Did anyone email the HR contact who reached out to you about submitting your attachments through them?
- Aug 2, '12 by ryry115Considering they've had so many issues with IT, I wouldn't be surprised if the interview process was pushed back. Still, I'm not holding my breath.
- Aug 2, '12 by ashrn2011I got a email yesterday requesting my resume and questions again bc of IT issues!
- Aug 6, '12 by fposeyStill no updates?
- Aug 7, '12 by GaMommy81I haven't heard anything from anyone. Ugh! This is so frustrating!
- Aug 7, '12 by Fish_RNI got an email and phone call from them yesterday setting up an interview, so they are starting to reach out. They said there are only positions in CV areas. Good luck to everyone interviewing!
- Aug 7, '12 by fposeyi got an email and phone call from them yesterday setting up an interview, so they are starting to reach out. they said there are only positions in cv areas. good luck to everyone interviewing!
good luck to those interviewing!