Bauder College Pleasant Surprise - Page 35Register Today!
- Nov 8, '12 by angelghPlease how many ppl graduated from the first cohort? Heard many dropped out at the end
- Nov 13, '12 by beautymoneeIs there any way you can send me the practice questions also? I'm super nervous about this test!!
- Nov 16, '12 by britishnomoreQuote from hibasajidThey passed the NCLEX with 100% woohoo that program now has its full accreditation! Now we just have to see how the RN program does!Does any one know the Nclx result of lpn ?
Also as far as I know the classes are always about half their original size by graduation. I know my class is about 40-something total students and between two semesters we have lost about 8 students.
- Nov 18, '12 by angelghwould need your email please send me your email for the test.
- Nov 18, '12 by angelghNot too bad... I'm still waiting on the first rn class before i start.. accreditation is very important.
- Nov 27, '12 by famuchicaHello. I have some questions. Can you please email me at garicaoliver when you have time.
- Nov 28, '12 by NursingStudentTutuI am hoping to start the LPN Program in February 2013. So far I have had Four encounters with Bauder College. First encounter
Saturday, November 3,2012 @1015 for the informational session, missed by 1 point, retook the test(second encounter) Tuesday, November 6,2012 passed!!!! Third encounter Kaplan Test Friday, November 16, 2012 @ 10:30am, got a same day phone call(passed). Fourth encounter Admission Rep interview Wednesday, November 28,2012 @ 10:15am(today) went great!!!
Next steps: December 4,2012 @ 11am interview with Director of Nursing and see financial aid.
- Nov 29, '12 by hibasajidPlease keep posting about RN nclx result.I m so anxious to know about them .
- Nov 30, '12 by spicernOh yes, I am very interested in the RN program also. I am a bit apprehensive because of the accreditations they lack. They have there "initial" accreditation from GA BON. As far as NLNAC goes, they don't have that nor have they started because I called then directly to ask, and I also checked the official website. I will feel more comfortable going to the program once they have at least FULL accredidation from GA BON, and NLNAC. How soon before we know the pass rate? How long do they have to take the NCLEX after they graduate. If anyone could offer any additional info, I would appreciate it!!!