Who were you in high school - Page 6Register Today!
- Jan 1 by SunshineDaisyHmm, who was I...I was friends with everyone, from all different cliques. Always friendly and happy and goofy. I loved my art classes. I wanted to be a comedian or sports therapist. Would rather hang out with my friends then go out with boys. I was shy around the boys i liked. I didn't come out of my shell around guys until after high school, then ended up a big ol' flirt! Nursing didn't cross my mind till years later!
- Jan 3 by jetroI have always been a reserved yet concise person who just wants things to get to a conclusion. In hi school, I was the smart guy who finishes the teachers sentences, and always try to get to the point. I'm not a genius or anything but I was such a smartass lol. I used to never study sleep in class and still do well on quizzes and exams. I just played with all my classes and still graduated with honors lol. I was also a loner but alot of my classmates know me and they're my friends but I preferred being alone. Cause I was obsessed with being an observer and cold reading back then.
- Jan 3 by FDW630Very shy and homeschooled. I loved school work and graduated salutatorian from a private school...didn't attend, they just kept my records. I took college classes my last two years of highschool. Took a year off after I graduated and got married and had two kids...finally went back at 25.
- Jan 3 by CT PixieI was a part of the 'popular' crowd. However I wasn't one who only hung exclusivly with the popular crowd. I had friends in all the different 'cliques' in high school ('geek', partiers/stoners, jocks, etc). That didn't go over well with some of the girls in the popular crowd..how dare I befriend anyone in 'those' groups. My friends included people my own age as well as much older.
I never skipped school because I really had more interest in learning than I did about hiding out from parents during our skip day. while my crowd tended to be trouble makers (nothing illegal, just mouthing off to the teachers etc) I was never one to do that. I think I hung with so many different crowds because I had the same traits as them all rolled up into one person. I loved to party but knew there was a time and place. I could be mouthy but again, knew my place. While part of the 'popular' crowd, I never, ever bullied or belittled anyone who wasn't in with the in crowd. I was the campion for the underdog.
I always wanted to be a nurse for as long as I could remember but didn't gear my high school classes toward the sciences because my so-called best friend, flipped out one day when I mentioned wanting to be a nurse. She insisted I only wanted to do that because she said she did. (if she were truly a friend she would have realized years before that nursing is always where i wanted to go).
Basically I am the same person now that I was in high school. I try to always treat people with respect, give people the benefit of the doubt, no allow myself to be bullied into only being able to like/do/say what the 'crowd' is.
- Jan 3 by DawnCapriceI was involved in everything....I was in Student Council, the mascot for our football team (I didn't have enough time to attend cheerleading practice), SADD President, Exchangettes member, Peer Counseling are the things I can think of off the top of my head. I was friends with everyone (because I wanted to be voted into Student Council, lol). I had a phone connected to my ear whenever I was home (this was before cell phones). I was a social butterfly. Never missed a football game, pep rally or party. I was voted most spirited of my class. I had a GREAT time in high school. Academics were not my focus though. I was a boy crazy fool too!
c/o '86 rocks
Go Bengals!Last edit by DawnCaprice on Jan 3 : Reason: typos