What was the hardest course youve taken? - page 6
by MeekaNichole 13,000 Views | 55 Comments
Of all the classes you've taken, which was the hardest? and what helped you to pass it? Determination? Hard work? Encouragement? Luckily, you passed that specific class! Both Nursing and Pre-nursing can respond! Sent from my... Read More
- 0Dec 31, '12 by catsladderQuote from MeekaNicholeOrganic chem. what helped was that I had a great teacher.Of all the classes you've taken, which was the hardest? and what helped you to pass it? Determination? Hard work? Encouragement? Luckily, you passed that specific class! Both Nursing and Pre-nursing can respond!
Sent from my iPhone
- 0Jan 1, '13 by BlueDevil,DNPI thought organic chemistry was my most challenging course as an undergrad, but I still got an A. My health care finance course was my most challenging course in graduate school. I do NOT know how anyone could possibly stomach accounting or finance for a major, much less for a living. Finance is the only A- I ever got, and I had to fight for it tooth and nail, and narrowly missed a B+ by about a 1/100th of a point. It was brutal, I hated it with a white hot passion, and I cursed it daily. I also apply principles that I learned from it daily (grumble), and I use OChem about never, lol.
- 0Jan 1, '13 by missdirection928Pre-nursing - Communications. Still working on my therapeutic communication as we speak.
Nursing - BSN program I am in consists of a Community/OB semester. No desire whatsoever to work in either of these fields. It made it very challenging to force myself to study and stay motivated. I managed to survive. I would also have to add the Evidence Based Practice class. I'm not a research guru, not even close.
One more semester!
- 0Jan 1, '13 by learning as i goSo far, it was Med-surg 2. The instructor was awful. She wouldn't tell us which chapters to read, and would lecture on one thing but then test us on something completely different. I barely scraped by with a B. I don't even know my percentage grade because she refused to post grades. I studied my butt off and tried to learn as much as I could, and I am grateful I survived it.
- 0Jan 3, '13 by MedChicaPharmacology. The class wasn't hard. The instructor just sucked. Instead of teaching us to learn by grouping, body system and prefix/suffixes? She had us learning one med at a time and just lectured out of the book. She tested on obscure meds in the book that had little to do with NCLEX, the classes or what's commonly used in the field.
She wasn't trying to teach. She was trying to trip us up and weed us out.
Some classmates would ask her questions in class? She didn't know the answer. Well, if all she wanted to do was read from the book...why not just make Pharm an online class and save us the gas money?
I also took Pharm with Medsurg. That was pure hell.
Organic Chemistry was rough as some have stated. I'll agree.
I took Statistics (AP) in highschool. I still have nightmres.