What is a good study snack? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 5, '08 by casiLet's see when studying I tend to eat EVERYTHING in the fridge/freezer.
During the school year I try to stock up on veggies and fruits.
- Jul 5, '08 by SimpleplanQuote from coolpeachNursing Rule: You can NEVER have to many gummi bears.
lol, I was studying for my NCLEX all day today. My wife was going to the store so I asked for fruit roll ups. When she came back I ate all ten in less than an hour. I came out with the box and she asked for one. I was like errr. yeeah about that.
Sugar is good for the brain.
- Jul 5, '08 by SimpleplanQuote from Jules ANo, it's so true. Nurses should try to set an example and live healthy. It's not always easy. Age plays a factor too. After next week hopefully, God willing, school, tests, and NCLEX will be over and I can get off my butt and burn some calories.Sorry about that. I was trying to make a funny that didn't come across as intended.
- Jul 5, '08 by KCnTexashave started ns yet, but my favorite snack food through all of my pre-req's was raw almonds from the health food store in my area. they have even replaced a meal or two when i was really busy.
- Jul 5, '08 by missjennmbI really like Kashi granola bars (cept the peanut butter ones but thats just because I'm not a peanut butter fan outside of PB&J) They taste really good, aren't too dry, are all natural, and being prepackaged means I won't eat them all at once (as long as i don't sit down w/ my books and the whole box! lol)
If I'm in a hurry and need a meal otw to school though I tend to grab poptarts. Bad, but the sugar rush tends to get me through the drive home after my night class on Mondays.
- Jul 5, '08 by AsherahMy current study snacks include: celery sticks with almond butter, Kashi Almond Flax bars, a few walnut halves, peaches/pears and I love Fage yogurt (great protein source without the sugars you find in most yogurts).