What classes are you taking in spring - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 4, '12 by kaydensmom01I'll be in my last semester
Med Surg III: 4 credits
Peds: 2 credits
preceptorship: 2 credits
I am taking a math but am not sure which one yet.
- Dec 4, '12 by FLDoulaMental Health 2 and clinical the first 8 weeks
Adults III and clinical the second 8 weeks Then only preceptorship and I'm DONE!
- Dec 4, '12 by blt99Semester 2/4:
Adult I Med-Surg + clinical - 5 hours
Women's health (OB) + clinical - 5 hours
Aging - 2 hrs (online)
Research - 2 hrs (online)
Groups - 2 hrs (online)
- Dec 4, '12 by Compassion_xSemester 2 of LPN program:
Foundations of Clinical Nursing.
- Dec 4, '12 by StephalumpI'm in an integrated program, so our class titles aren't very interesting. Basically I'm taking level 2 lecture, level 2 lab, and of course clinical.
- Dec 4, '12 by Miiki SNQuote from StephalumpSemesters 2-4 I take Nursing Concepts 1-6. Even more interesting course titles.I'm in an integrated program, so our class titles aren't very interesting. Basically I'm taking level 2 lecture, level 2 lab, and of course clinical.
- Dec 4, '12 by jas0419Going into third out of four semesters (BSN):
Mental Health Lecture and Clinical (5 credits)
Child Health Lecture and Clinical (5 credits)
Adult Health II Lecture and Clinical (5 credits)
- Dec 5, '12 by rubatoQuote from Lovely86I took 9 credit hours of foundations of nursing, along with 2 honors contracts. I just wasn't prepared for how much extra work nursing school took. Now I know and just really don't know if I'll be able to handle it with the micro class. But, don't worry, my experience isn't yours. You could be just fine. Good luck!You scare me, haha. I have to take A&P II and Nursing Fundamentals. I wish I wouldn't have to though. Why "after the semester from hell" ? How many credits did you take?