- 0Aug 31, '06 by iToniaiDoes anyone know of a website that actually show demonstrations of how to do vital signs? We had our first vital sign lab today and I wanted to see more demonstrations before I go back and practice at our 2nd lab.
- 10,161 Visits
- 1Aug 31, '06 by Carla25
- 1Aug 31, '06 by iToniaiQuote from Carla25
That helped a bunch, thank you!!
- 2Sep 1, '06 by wannabesedatedI have another site at
- 0Sep 2, '06 by fleur-de-lisNo vitals on this one, but in the next few weeks and months, this one will help you alot - it has basically everything else you do in lab.
- 3Jul 14, '08 by Daytonitethere are some videos on how to take vital signs on one or two of the medical school physical assessment websites listed on this sticky thread:
Last edit by Daytonite on Jul 14, '08
- http://allnurses.com/forums/f205/health-assessment-resources-techniques-forms-145091.html - health assessment resources, techniques, and forms (in nursing student assistance forum