Student Nursing Association ConventionRegister Today!
- by carico Feb 21, '06Could someone tell me when is the next Student Nurses Assosciation convention and where it will be held?
- 1,217 Views
- Feb 21, '06 by JR816I think it might be in Baltimore. Did you check the website??
- Feb 21, '06 by JenNJFLCAIt's in Baltimore sometime in April...
- Feb 21, '06 by NJNursingwhat is the website? And does each state have it's own student nurses assocation?
- Feb 22, '06 by Daytonitethis is the website for the national student nurses' association http://www.nsna.org/ you should all be members!
http://www.njnsinc.org/ - this is the site for your state student nurses association which is affiliated with nsna. your state convention is actually going on now. here are details http://www.njnsinc.org/wp-content/te...n_schedule.pdf
- Feb 22, '06 by NJNursingthanks a bunch!
- Feb 26, '06 by DeeSkiQuote from caricoThe next Nursing Student association of NY State conference is March 11th in White Plains NY. You can get to their site at www.nsanys.org You can also find conference info at www.nursingspectrum.comCould someone tell me when is the next Student Nurses Assosciation convention and where it will be held?
- Feb 27, '06 by watchthis22Quote from JenNJFLCAYou are right, it is in Baltimore, MD from April 5-9.It's in Baltimore sometime in April...
- Feb 28, '06 by DecafMomI'll be there..anybody else?
- Feb 28, '06 by watchthis22Quote from DecafMomAlready got the plane tickets and hotel reservations made!! Can't wait to have 5 days to myself!!!! Are you doing the NCLEX review course they are offering? I will certainly be there, although I don't graduate until May 2007. I figure it will help me identify my strengths and weaknesses on the material we have already covered.I'll be there..anybody else?