Should I keep my Chemistry book??Register Today!
- by 7237dallas May 1I'm just wondering if I should keep my Chem book or trade it in? Will I need to use it for any future reference once I'm in nursing school? Or for A&P or Micro? Thanks!
- 683 Views
- May 2 by 7237dallasThanks. I'll get around $80 for it, but didn't know if I'd need it for some reason down the road.
- May 2 by CloveryI would ditch the chem and micro books. If you need to refresh your memory you can just google. However, I regret selling my A&P book because it's hard to find good illustrations online in high resolution and I often wish I had it just to have a clearer picture of the systems we were studying in school.
- May 2 by StephalumpI'd definitely sell it. No need for it that I can think of!
- May 3 by StephalumpQuote from 7237dallasNot weird at allThanks! It's almost like I feel all my hard work for the semester is in there. It kind of has a sentimental feeling to it, is that weird? lol
But soon you'll be moving on to much harder work and chemistry will be nothing but a memory! And you'll need room in your bookshelf!