I know you should focus on yourself but..Register Today!
- by cassi_future_RN Apr 10Two of my good "friends" from nursing school found out they are not going to pass med surg 2. I know my education is most important. But i cannot help but feel sad about it. Fellow students become like family.
Just a little vent
- 961 Views
- Apr 10 by ~passionateSN~Yes they do.. And we are going through the sale thing with people from our class as well except I'm OB not med surg.
- Apr 11 by rubatoYes, it's sad to watch people that you have come to know so well drop out. We have lost a few over the last 2 semesters, but there are a few who are certain that they aren't going to pass this semester, and all the rest of us want is to be able to help them.
- Apr 11 by ~passionateSN~Well I just couldn't type last night lol I didn't have my glasses on!
- Apr 11 by SunshineDaisyWe have gone through it too...We just had our medsurge 2 final last week, and I know a few who didn't pass. I'm so sad for them!
- Apr 11 by StephalumpTwo of my friends were kicked out this semester, one my absolute best nursing school buddy and study partner. I don't care what anyone says...I was devastated. Fortunately my buddy appealed and won! The other person lost and left us. It's super sad. :/
- Apr 11 by Live.&.Learnit sucks...I hope I make it through.
- Apr 12 by Guinevere39After hearing from the cohort ahead of us that they ended up with three people failing, and had no idea that the people were struggling, my cohort (of 20) has talked a lot about not being ashamed to ask for study help, and to speak up sooner rather than later if you're struggling. I would be heartbroken to lose any of my fellow students - we are really close. We do what we can to help eachother out - we help proofread papers and set up study groups. I'm sorry your friends aren't passing this semester, and of course you're devastated. Yes, you have to make sure you're doing well, but it doesn't have to be every man for themselves.
- Apr 12 by ScrubsandSirensNot my nursing school cohort. There are some really nasty girls I wouldn't mind see fail out. But the ones I do like that have failed or are failing make me extremely sad.
- Apr 12 by MewsinQuote from ScrubsandSirensI'm so glad you said that. I would be upset if my friends were failing out but the ones who really don't want to be there, the ones not putting in the work, the ones not even trying, those ones, I won't be sad to see go.Not my nursing school cohort. There are some really nasty girls I wouldn't mind see fail out. But the ones I do like that have failed or are failing make me extremely sad.