I got in!!!!Register Today!
- by Jenjer003 May 6After running to the mailbox as soon as the mail ran every day for about 3 weeks, I finally got my letter, and I got in to nursing school! I decided it was time to stop stalking this website and actually get a membership. So hello everyone! I don't start until September, but I want to start gearing up for it now. I was wondering if anyone has any good book suggestions?
- 766 Views
- May 6 by ShyeoftheTigerCongratulations!
- May 6 by Julesmama28Congrats! How to survive nursing school is a good book, funny too. Good luck!
- May 6 by Jenjer003Thanks! I will check that one out.
- May 7 by MommaTyWelcome, I also got accepted for fall 2013, I got my acceptance on April 6th
- May 7 by Jenjer003Congrats MommaTy! I can't wait to get started!
- May 8 by darmor11Congratulations to everyone... It is going to be a fun ride...
- May 8 by sgrondahlCongratulations!! Good job. I just found this website today. It is great. I am just finishing up my pre-reqs now. I have Micro in the fall, then I apply to Nursing School. I hope all my efforts pay off, and I get accepted; if not, I will try again.
- May 8 by jacqwilsonCongrats!! I received my acceptance letter last week so I know how you feel!! Great feeling! All the nurses I know keep telling me to enjoy my summer, lol
- May 8 by SopranoKrisCongratulations! I'll be starting the 3rd week of August. We're supposed to receive an e-mail by May 24th that lists all the required and recommended books. I'll let you know if any of the recommended books look like they're good.