I did itRegister Today!
- by SunshineDaisy May 8I took my last ever nursing school final today! (Well, unless I have some when I go for my BSN) I have 1 ATI exit test and I am done! I will be pinned this coming Monday and will go on to be an RN! OMG! I am so excited and nervous and scared!
- 590 Views
- May 8 by SunshineDaisyI am most excited to see my husband and kids again! Graduating means seeing then in 27 days! I am SO excited! It has been four long months without my babies and 10 long months without my hunny!
- May 8 by prettymicaCongrats to you . I graduate on Saturday
- May 8 by SunshineDaisyCongrats to you as well!
- May 9 by chiquitapCongrats!!!! Any advice for those of us, like me, who are going into nursing?
- May 9 by SunshineDaisyHmmm...lots!
Don't get behind on studying it's hard to catch up!
Buy a good NCLEX book (I have Saunders)
Be organized! Get a good planner big enough to put everything in.
Figure out your study habits early on, and if you do good in study groups limit it to about 4 or 5 people max.
Take some me time when you can. It is few and far between, but still do it.
Buy good pens, lots of them, and high lighters too. Color pens work well too, to take color coded notes in.
If you plan on taking your books everywhere buy a rolling backpack!
Make at least 1 good friend in school. I have lots of friends, but my bestie is the one I go to for everything.
Enjoy your time. It seems like it takes forever, but it goes fast. Don't be negative all the time or else you won't enjoy it. It's hard but I have loved pretty much every minute of it!
- May 10 by man-nurse2bCongrats! to you..I still got 1 year left...seems so far but they all say it goes quickly.
- May 10 by SunshineDaisyThanks! it does go quick!
- May 12 by PatMac10,RNCongrats!!!! I graduated May 9th, 2013!!!! I just got my ATT for NCLEX, via email, yesterday!!!!! Already scheduled a test date!!!!!! Start my RN to BSN in July!!!