How do/did you study for Fundamentals of Nursing?Register Today!
- by zsnurs Feb 25ANY suggestions are more than welcome.
Thank you all nurses/nursing students!
- 965 Views
- Feb 25 by aubgurlNCLEX study guide!
- Feb 26 by zsnursStudy Guide for Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care?
Or an actual nclex study guide?
- Feb 26 by StephalumpI did a TON of NCLEX questions for Fundamentals. It was really the only way I could figure to study.
- Feb 26 by RunnerRN2b2014I'm in fundamentals now and have earned an A on the first 2 tests (93% and 94%). Read the textbooks (we have 6 or 7 for this class) and do the questions at the end of each chapter. Utilize the websites for each book -- there is a lot a great information there! We get powerpoints and objective for each unit so I make notes based on the objectives. Answer as many NCLEX-type questions as you can -- question banks, websites, etc. --, especially the ones that have the rationales for each answer. Those will help get you thinking the right way.
- Feb 27 by nay2vpI used Fundamentals Success and a free app by Lippincott called Taylor's Fundamentals.