HESI EXIT EXAM #4 - page 5
I am not sure what to do anymore. I have just taken the hesi exit exam for the 4th time and got an 845 and needed an 850 in order to get my transcripts. We can take it as many times as needed by the end of fall, but my brain is... Read More
- 0Jun 23, '09 by zigglesWow!! Jolly you are truly a inspiration. I'm currently studying to retake the HESI for the third time in November and must pass with a 900 to take my boards, my last score was a 806. Is it possible you could pm me that information also I would be ever so appreciative for the help? I've been studying everyday using Saunders, Nclex 3500, hurst videos, ati videos books and the list goes on.
- 0Jun 23, '09 by mia1976UUggh...I am so tired of this hesi...WE took it for the third time and only three people passed out of nineteen...We have to pay over six hundred dollars for a remediate and then we have two more shots at the hesi...I am so tired of this....but i am going to hang in there and do the best I can....But I am will continue to trust the Lord and refuse to let this delay discourage me from accomplishing my dreams...
- 0Jun 23, '09 by SusanneCollins13I am sorry Mia, but it is great to see you hang in there. I have to retake mine tomorrow and I am of course very nervous as well. So cross your fingers for me tomorrow please. I am on the fourth try! I wonder what the highest number was that someone ever took this aweful rotten test. I am trying to stay focused and positive though and with a little luck...I may even have good news tomorrow night.
- 0Jun 24, '09 by mia1976Thanks Susanne, I pray everything goes well..We have to make a nine hundred...U will probably be taking version four...Let me know how it goes and if you can remember anything on version four, please let me know..I would greatly appreciate it...But whatever happens, God is in control...
- 0Jun 24, '09 by SusanneCollins13I did not pass this version either. It was strange, because it read. Exit version four, retake three.
There were some strange math problems on this one too. I think one I rounded wrong, because I never rounded inbetween math problems Hmm I have not received my test results yet via online. I wonder, maybe we should open a stream here and discuss some questions that others remember and make one long thread. That might help others to look at material in a more specific manner.
I do not feel to bad though. I made at least my highest score today with a 867. I need a 900. Therefore, studying material definiately helps. I also did well this time in not changing my answers. Last time I changed 18 times from the right into the wrong. This time I noticed I done it six times. So my goal is to really listen even more to my instinct. I feel a bit more confident and I will this time study questions more and material that I am still weak in. So its back to :typingfor another three weeks until version five pops up. BTW. I believe the versions are all mixed, I received before a copy from a student who had version three and his differed from my version three. So I would not really go by that. I have noticed that some topics seem to be discussed over and over again. Every test I have had so far has Vitamine K. Positions with Maternity etc. I think I might compile my list and focuse on subject that I specifically missed.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jun 24, '09 : Reason: pm to member
- 0Jun 28, '09 by mar28melOur test was just version 3. I wish I had some words of wisdom for you, but I am in the same boat. On my last exam I made a 897 and we have to have a 900. Now we have to remediate for 4 weeks and we get two more chances. I will gladly get you what I have. Mayber we could exchange info..