First day of clinical!Register Today!
This is a discussion on First day of clinical! in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I am soo nervous! After 12 med prep pages till 11:00 last night, and then still not being able to...by Julesmama28 Oct 23, '12I am soo nervous! After 12 med prep pages till 11:00 last night, and then still not being able to shut my brain off...here I am! Bright and early ready to do my best! I am so nervous though. 4 high alert meds, injections, hip fx...here's to not killing anyone today!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=793739©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Oct 23, '12 by Enthused_Nurse2BI'm sure you're doing fine right now. Good luck with the rest of the day and remember to have fun. You're doing something you love!
- Oct 23, '12 by CrufflerJJClinicals ARE stressful. Enjoy/remember your first day of clinicals.
Remember how stressed out/excited/terrified you were when you've got a nursing student following you in a few years.
- Oct 23, '12 by jennarooGood luck, hope you have a wonderful day!!!
- Oct 23, '12 by ScottE,RNThe last day of clinicals is significantly more exciting than the first.
- Oct 23, '12 by Julesmama28Thanks everyone! I survived! So did the patient. Whew! I think my instructor was more nervous than we were- if that possible! She is new to the school though, and the clinical site. We all did fine, its so much nicer now that we know what to expect- somewhat.
- Oct 23, '12 by JessL85Awesome...My first day of clinical is Sunday...I go Saturday afternoon to pick a patient. I kind of want to throw up just THINKING about it!! Haha, so I hope it goes well...
- Oct 23, '12 by Nurse2b7337Glad you made through your first day!!
- Oct 24, '12 by brittneMakes me excited for my upcoming first day of clinicals which happens next year.
- Oct 24, '12 by jloganMy first day of clinical is November 5th and I'm a nervous wreck but excited at the same time.