- 0Dec 9, '12 by Julesmama28It's the end of my first semester! It has really flown by..but there were some days when I wanted to quit! I am so happy to say I didn't flunk one class, or quit! Lol. I feel like I've learned so much, yet barely scratched the surface when it comes to nursing. Can't wait to learn more! Oh wait, yes I can. I am going to enjoy my 5 week break to the fullest! Good luck on finals peeps, I have 3 more then I'm ready to party!
- 744 Views
- 0Dec 10, '12 by rubatoGood luck to you too.
I've got my big proctored ATI test today and the final on Wednesday. I'm pretty calm considering this week is worth 35% of my grade and can make or break me. I had a test on Friday, but didn't get my grade yet, so, once I have that grade, I'll know what I need to pull out for the final. Ugh!!!!
Just 3 more days. Just 3 more days. Just 3 more days!!!!!!
- 0Dec 10, '12 by Mrsladysoul83My final is tomorrow! Med surge 1 was good, going into my final with a 87 avg(so excited about that)! My teacher gave us a study guide since our final comes from previous test & i looked over them all last week & today im studyin one last time, then off to work from 3-11 & THIS SEMESTER IS OVER! WOOHOOO!
- 0Dec 10, '12 by StephalumpGood luck this week!
We had our lab finals last week (made a 98% on written and 93% on skills) and our Hesi today (96% but oh my goodness...I thought I was going to fail!) and Wednesday is my cumulative lecture final. I'm the most nervous about that one since it's over so much material and 30% of my grade. Study study study!!!
- 0Dec 10, '12 by alex1987I took my Med Surg 2 final today. I needed at least a 66 to get a B in the class or a 100 to get an A lol.. ended up getting an 87.5 and am very happy about that. Had to take also my Mid Term Hesi and got a 947 / 84% which my teacher says is a really good grade . Now waiting until Thursday that I have to take my Pharm final... just need an 86 to get an A, I hope I can make it .
- 0Dec 11, '12 by PinkCupcakeI have an IV test tomorrow, oncology test on Thursday, and my final is on Friday. I'm sitting pretty good grade wise...sadly an A isn't within my reach but I'm over it lol. I can't wait for the weekend! I'm gonna spend some much needed time with the kids and the hubby. Then I'm gonna sleep...a lot lol
I hope everyone enjoys their month off. I know I will