Excited About Acceptance to Nursing School?Register Today!
- by simplyashley21 Apr 18, '10On Friday I received the much anticipated acceptance letter into a BSN program which I applied to in January. At the time I was also considering a community college if I did not get accepted or if I found no resources to fund my education. I already have a BA from the university which I applied. I am not trying to accumulate an abundant amount of debt. Any suggestions for funding? Should I simply reconsider the community college.
- 859 Views
- Apr 18, '10 by CathyladyA home and your education are the two most important financial investments you'll ever make..go for the BSN!
- Apr 18, '10 by itsmejuliYou could talk to the folks in financial aid at both the community college and the university to figure out what each will cost you.
- Apr 25, '10 by simplyashley21Thanks guys!
- Apr 25, '10 by ~Mi Vida Loca~RNI am doing community and getting financial aide and federal loans (mainly to pay for childcare) and then bridging into a BSN program after. Anyway, I just wanted to say Congratulations on your acceptance.
- Apr 25, '10 by vegas2009Quote from ~Mi Vida Loca~I like your profile message 'what happens in clinicals, stays in clinicals'.... cute. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas -- The original.I am doing community and getting financial aide and federal loans (mainly to pay for childcare) and then bridging into a BSN program after. Anyway, I just wanted to say Congratulations on your acceptance.
- Apr 25, '10 by ~Mi Vida Loca~RNI saw it on a friends facebook photos, she had some pretty funny ones. And yes, what happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas!!!
- Apr 25, '10 by ReeblesCongrats on getting accepted! I say, do whatever it takes to complete the BSN program.