Critical Thinking Sample Questions - Beginner
- 0Feb 13, '09 by 2bnursepleaseHello,
Would anyone know if there are any onlien resources with sample questions to test critical thinking skills for first year nursing students?
I am looking for actual questions and scenarios to practice critical thinking for beginning nursing students.
Daytonite - I have read your notes outlining "how" to critically think about questions and these are very helpful, so thank you for this and for all of your other helpful posts (this goes to all helpful posts, not just Daytonite but she/he is one individual that has stuck out for me.)
Thank you for any help.
- 40,890 Visits
- 4Mar 5, '09 by Daytonitetwo websites posts a free nclex question of the week. one site you must go to the site faithfully every monday to get the question and answer. another archives the questions so you can go back and look at them:
- http://www.learningext.com/students/qofweek.asp - question of the week. every monday a question from the online nclex-rn examination course from ncsbn and it's answer is posted here on this page.
- http://www3.us.elsevierhealth.com/cg...axton/question - mosby's question of the week from mosby's comprehensive review of nursing. also has archived questions that you can access.
- http://myphlip.pearsoncmg.com/altpro...health/qow.cfm- prentice hall's nursing reviews & rationales question of the week
- 0Mar 5, '09 by lifesacomedyDaytonite,
I don't want to hijack this post, but I just want to know how you do it! You are always such a wealth of information. Are you a Nursing Instructor as well as a nurse? What is your background?
Just interested, and thankful for the time that you put in. I can always count on finding answers and resources to my questions. So thank you!
- 1Apr 3, '09 by 2bnursepleasekhris, this site might help -
- 0Apr 12, '09 by nandHello 2bnurse, I saw that you are in the nursing program at Lower Columbia College, I too am going to LCC, needing the same begining critcal thinking (CT) study materials. I take my exams for entry in December since I am an immigrant and have never had the oppurtunity to study for this type of exam I am rather anxious about the CT part of the exam. Did you find any great study materials that are helpful that you could share with me?