Class gift ideasRegister Today!
- by caitlinjoy Jan 18I am the president of my school's SNA and as an organization we are trying to think of a gift the class of 2013 can leave for future classes. I want to do something more unique than a scholarship and the college landscapes so it can't be a tree or bench or anything. I want it to be something truly useful for students and helpful for faculty... Any thoughts?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=809478©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jan 20 by CamwillHow about something your sims lab could have used that you all think will benefit the school. Another iv arm or something like that. Every class behind you will use it and faculty should love it
- Jan 20 by dah dohMake a book of insights, helpful tidbits, a how to manual for surviving nursing school! Everyone in the class should contribute something, even if it is "wear flesh colored undies with your white uniform". A creative scrapbooker can put it together. We have something like that at work and the new grads find it useful!
- Jan 21 by carakristin1I love Camwill's idea. Another suggestion would be a library of "extra" books that may not be assigned reading but were resources for you during the program.
- Jan 21 by GrnTeaMy senior class put up three adult-sized swings. They are often in use. Stress relief is always good.
Frozen yogurt dispenser or water cooler with a year's worth of refills from the company that services it? Free K-cups and dispenser in the lounge?
- Jan 21 by PatMac10,SNCoffee machine!