Class gift ideasRegister Today!
- by caitlinjoy Jan 18I am the president of my school's SNA and as an organization we are trying to think of a gift the class of 2013 can leave for future classes. I want to do something more unique than a scholarship and the college landscapes so it can't be a tree or bench or anything. I want it to be something truly useful for students and helpful for faculty... Any thoughts?
- 1,038 Views
- Jan 20 by dah dohMake a book of insights, helpful tidbits, a how to manual for surviving nursing school! Everyone in the class should contribute something, even if it is "wear flesh colored undies with your white uniform". A creative scrapbooker can put it together. We have something like that at work and the new grads find it useful!
- Jan 21 by carakristin1I love Camwill's idea. Another suggestion would be a library of "extra" books that may not be assigned reading but were resources for you during the program.
- Jan 21 by GrnTeaMy senior class put up three adult-sized swings. They are often in use. Stress relief is always good.
Frozen yogurt dispenser or water cooler with a year's worth of refills from the company that services it? Free K-cups and dispenser in the lounge?
- Jan 21 by PatMac10,RNCoffee machine!